- freeze-dried cranberry powder gives the ColonWell Cranberry product a unique taste and all the benefits you can get from cranberries;
- glucomannan helps reduce weight when following a reduced-energy diet
(positive effects can be felt when taking 3 g of glucomannan (divided into three portions of 1 g each) daily after meals and drinking 1-2 glasses of water, if following an reduced-energy diet);
- barley grain fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk (important for those with constipation);
- high fibre content – cleanses and detoxifies the intestines;
- glucomannan helps maintain normal cholesterol levels in the blood.
Ingredients: linseed (Linum usitatissimum) expeller, blond psyllium (Plantago ovata) seed husks, freeze-dried cranberry powder, glucomannan – extracted from amorphophallus konjac root (Amorphophallus konjac), barley grain (Hordeum vulgare L.) fibre, chia (Salvia hispanica) seeds, crushed caraway (Carum carvi) fruits, white clay, crushed parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaves, crushed coriander (Coriandrum sativum) fruits.
Product form: powder
|Amount 10 g||Amount 25 g||Amount 30 g||Amount 40 g|
|Total fibre content||4,48 g||11,2 g||13,44 g||17,92 g|
|Insoluble fibres||2,44 g||6,1 g||7,32 g||9,76 g|
|Soluble fibres||2,04 g||5,1 g||6,12 g||8,16 g|
Route of administration:
1. Mix 10 – 15 g (or 2 – 3 teaspoons) of ColonWell Cranberry with 200 ml of water and drink. Drink an additional glass (200 ml) of water. Take 3 times a day – best before meals.
2. Mix 10 – 15 g (or 2 – 3 teaspoons) of ColonWell Cranberry with 200 ml of yogurt and drink. Drink 2 additional glasses (400 ml) of water. Take 3 times a day – best before meals.