- Jerusalem artichoke (topinambour) powder is rich in inulin which is important for the intestinal microflora;
- glucomannan helps reduce weight when following an energy-reduced diet (positive effects can be felt when taking 3 g of glucomannan (divided into three portions of 1 g each) daily after meals and drinking 1-2 glasses of water, if following an energy-reduced diet);
- barley grain fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk.
Ingredients: Jerusalem artichoke – topinambour (Helianthus tuberosus) powder, linseed (Linum usitatissimum) expeller, blond psyllium (Plantago ovata) seed husks, glucomannan – extracted from amorphophallus konjac root (Amorphophallus konjac), barley grain (Hordeum vulgare L.) fibre, chia (Salvia hispanica) seeds, crushed caraway(Carum carvi) fruits, white clay, crushed parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaves, crushed coriander (Coriandrum sativum) fruits.
Product form: powder
Route of administration:
1. Take 10 g (about 2 teaspoons) in the morning and 15 g (about 3 teaspoons) in the evening by mixing ColonWell FLORA with 200 ml of water and drinking. Drink an additional glass (200 ml) of water. Recommended before meals.
2. Take 10 g (about 2 teaspoons) in the morning and 15 g (about 3 teaspoons) in the evening by mixing ColonWell FLORA with 200 ml of yogurt and drinking. Drink 2 additional glasses (400 ml) of water. Recommended before meals.