- glucomannan helps reduce weight when following a reduced-energy diet (positive effects can be felt when taking 3 g of glucomannan (divided into three portions of 1 g each) daily after meals and drinking 1-2 glasses of water, if following an reduced-energy diet);
- barley grain fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk (important for those with constipation);
- high fibre content – cleanses and detoxifies the intestines;
- glucomannan helps maintain normal cholesterol levels in the blood.
Ingredients: linseed (Linum usitatissimum) expeller, blond psyllium (Plantago ovata) seed husks, glucomannan – extracted from amorphophallus konjac root (Amorphophallus konjac), barley grain (Hordeum vulgare L.) fibre, chia (Salvia hispanica) seeds, crushed caraway (Carum carvi) fruits, white clay, crushed parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaves, crushed coriander (Coriandrum sativum) fruits.
Product form: powder, net weight 400 g.
|Amount 10 g||Amount 25 g||Amount 30 g||Amount 40 g|
|Total fibre content||6,7 g||16,75 g||20,1 g||26,8 g|
|Insoluble fibres||3,2 g||8 g||9,6 g||12,8 g|
|Soluble fibres||2,9 g||7,25 g||8,7 g||11,6 g|
|Glucomannan (extracted from amorphophallus konjac root)||1 g||2,5 g||3 g||4 g|
|Barley grain fibre||0,75 g||1,9 g||2,3 g||3 g|
1. Mix 10 – 15 g (or 2 – 3 teaspoons) of ColonWell with 200 ml of water and drink. Drink an additional glass (200 ml) of water. Take 3 times a day – best before meals.Route of administration:
2. Mix 10 – 15 g (or 2 – 3 teaspoons) of ColonWell with 200 ml of yogurt and drink. Drink 2 additional glasses (400 ml) of water. Take 3 times a day – best before meals.