- spirulina and chlorella are excellent plant-based sources of iron;
- supplements the diet with plant fibres;
- barley grain fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk;
- glucomannan helps reduce weight when following a reduced-energy diet (positive effects can be felt when taking 3 g of glucomannan (divided into three portions of 1 g each) daily after meals and drinking 1-2 glasses of water, if following a reduced-energy diet);
Ingredients: linseed (Linum usitatissimum) expeller, blond psyllium (Plantago ovata) seed husks, glucomannan – extracted from amorphophallus konjac root(Amorphophallus konjac) , barley grain (Hordeum vulgare L.) fibre, spirulina (Spirulina platensis) powder, chlorella powder (Chlorella pyrenoidosa), wheat sprout (Triticum aestivum) powder, chia (Salvia hispanica) seeds, crushed caraway (Carum carvi) fruits, white clay, crushed parsley (Petroselinum crispum)leaves, crushed coriander (Coriandrum sativum) fruits.
Product form: powder
Route of administration:
1. Mix 200 ml of water with 10 g (about 2 teaspoons) of HemoWell mixture in the morning and 15 g (about 3 teaspoons) in the evening and drink. Drink an additional glass (200 ml) of water. Take before or after meals.
2. Mix 200 ml of yogurt with 10 g (about 2 teaspoons) of HemoWell mixture in the morning and 15 g (about 3 teaspoons) in the evening and drink. Drink 2 additional glasses (400 ml) of water. Take before or after meals.