- to maintain normal bone structure;
- calcium is necessary to maintain normal dental health;
- calcium helps maintain normal muscle activity;
- calcium helps maintain normal blood clotting;
- calcium helps maintain normal operation of digestive enzymes;
- supplements the diet with vegetable fibres.
linseed (Linum usitatissimum) expeller, blond psyllium (Plantago ovata) seed husks, glucomannan – extracted from amorphophallus konjac root (Amorphophallus konjac), barley grain (Hordeum vulgare L.) fibre, coral calcium, chia (Salvia hispanica) seeds, crushed caraway (Carum carvi)fruits, white clay, crushed parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaves, crushed coriander (Coriandrum sativum) fruits.
|Active ingredient||Amount 25 g||DRI*|
|Insoluble fibres||10,2 g||Not determined|
|Soluble fibres||2,8 g||Not determined|
|Calcium||750 mg||94 %|
DRI* – dietary reference intake
Usage and dosage:
1. Mix 200 ml of water with 10 g (about 2 teaspoons) of OsseWell mixture in the morning and 15 g (about 3 teaspoons) in the evening and drink. Drink an additional glass (200 ml) of water. Take before or after meals.
2. Mix 200 ml of yogurt with 10 g (about 2 teaspoons) of OsseWell mixture in the morning and 15 g (about 3 teaspoons) in the evening and drink. Drink 2 additional glasses (400 ml) of water. Take before or after meals.